Arduino Polska Forum

Pełna wersja: nie tyle "jak zacząć?" a "jak fajnie skończyć?
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
A mianowicie,

piszę, piszę, piszę i w końcu coś napisałem co chciałbym "sprzedać".

I teraz pojawia się pytanie, jak to na legalu zrobić. Licencja GPL, LGPL? jak to się ma do naszych realiów?

Oficjalne FAQ na stronce Arduino mówi tak:

"Can I build a commercial product based on Arduino?
Yes, with the following conditions:
  • Physically embedding an Arduino board inside a commercial product does not require you to disclose or open-source any information about its design.
  • Deriving the design of a commercial product from the Eagle files for an Arduino board requires you to release the modified files under the same Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license. You may manufacture and sell the resulting product.
  • Using the Arduino core and libraries for the firmware of a commercial product does not require you to release the source code for the firmware. The LGPL does, however, require you to make available object files that allow for the relinking of the firmware against updated versions of the Arduino core and libraries. Any modifications to the core and libraries must be released under the LGPL.
  • The source code for the Arduino environment is covered by the GPL, which requires any modifications to be open-sourced under the same license. It does not prevent the sale of derivative software or its inclusion in commercial products.
In all cases, the exact requirements are determined by the applicable license. Additionally, see the previous question for information about the use of the name “Arduino”.

I jak szanowni forumowicze do tego podchodzą?

A.
Podłączam się.
Ktoś potrafi to przełożyć z oficjalnego języka na mniej oficjalny i wytłumaczyć jak to wygląda praktycznie?
Z doświadczenia korzystając z open-source i innych darmowych licencji.
Open Source to nic innego jak otwarty kod i możliwość rozwijania przez ludzi.
Tzn na arduino zarabiać nie można ale wartość logiczna tzn napisany program na tą platformę to już co innego. Program możesz sprzedać ew kasa za czas poświęcony na założenie tego w całość.

Może lepiej to widać na komputerqch. Kupujesz kompa z linuxem i nie ma doliczonej opłaty za licencję ale oprogramowanie jeśli potrzebujesz ktoś pisze i sprzedaje. Korzystasz z linuxa (arduino) kupujesz soft (twój program).

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka