• Witaj na Forum Arduino Polska! Zapraszamy do rejestracji!
  • Znajdziesz tutaj wiele informacji na temat hardware / software.
Witaj! Logowanie Rejestracja

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Rozjaśnianie i ściemnianie LED czujnikiem PIR
Witam, od dłuższego czasu chodzi za mną projekt oświetlenia korytarza paskiem LED który był by sterowany czujnikiem ruchu PIR. Mój problem to że chciałbym żeby światło płynnie się rozjaśniało i ściemniało. Przekopałem internet próbowałem już różnych kodów ale za każdym razem coś nie pasuje albo nie ma takiego efektu jaki bym chciał.

Do projektu mam zamiar użyć Arduino nano, HC-SR505 Mini PIR i tranzystor irl540n

Był bym wdzięczny za wskazówki albo jakiś kod pozdrawiam

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Odpowiedź
Serio uważasz, że się domyślimy co Ci się nie podobało w gotowych kodach i jakie masz wymagania odnośnie swojego wymarzonego efektu?
Miło być decenianym https://buycoffee.to/kaczakat

Odpowiedź
Sorry że nie sprecyzowałem, temat pisałem na szybko w pracy. Ogólnie to potrzebuje prosty kod który będzie rozjaśniał pasek ledowy w jakieś 2-3 sekundy od 0-100% po tym jak czujnik PIR wychwyci rych i około 20-30 sekund po braku ruchu zacznie ledy sciemniac od 100-0%.

Wydaje się proste ale taki Amatora jak ja nie ogarnia tego...
Miałem różne kody które rozjaśniały ale nie sciamniały i odwrotnie, a próba przekształcenia kodu lud zrobienia jednego z dwóch kończyła się ze tak powiem różnie

Niestety nie mam żadnego kodu żeby pokazać co było źle bo ostatnio " bawiłem" się tym jakieś parę miesięcy temu i już nie wiem gdzie co mam.

Odpowiedź
To trzeba zacząć od kursu i nauczyć się programować, chociaż takie podstawy by umieć zmodyfikować kod lub połączyć dwa szkice, albo brać kody takie jak są, wgrywać, korzystać, cieszyć się z działania i nie marudzić.
Ktoś tu pisał w ciągu ostatniego roku o oświetleniu schodów, wrzuć w wyszukiwarkę.
Miło być decenianym https://buycoffee.to/kaczakat

Odpowiedź
Dzięki za cenne rady przechodziłem już jakieś samouczki czy kurs dla początkujących ale nie dało mi to tyle żebym ogarną ten temat. Pomyślałem że może są tu osoby dla których napisanie takiego programu zajmnie 10min i zaoszczędzę sobie tygodnia szukania i próbowania różnych projektów co w rezultacie skończy się jak ostatnie kilka razy- Za kable i do szuflady

Odpowiedź
To dojdź do samouczka o timerach i PWM a będziesz już wiedział wszystko
Arduino zostało wymyślone po to, by robić dobrze jedną prostą rzecz – migać diodą. 

Odpowiedź
Big Grin 
Cytat:
Poszperałem i znalazłem coś gotowego z czujnikiem światła ??

Jedyny minus który zauważyłem to gdy oswietlę czujnik światła i PIR wykryje ruch a potem wyłączę światło to chodź PIR ma ruch to i tak nie zapala LEDow.

Edit.
Zainstalowałem wszystko na surowo pod szafkę i wydawało mi się że wszystko chodzi do czasu jak nie poszedłem spać... a przez uchylone drzwi było widać jak światło zapala się i gaśnie. Dodam że wcześniej miałem ten sam problem z oryginalną czujką 

Kod:
/******************************************************************************
* Automatic Stair light controller
* Detects motion via a PIR (pin 2 digital) and gradually turns on an LED Light strip (pin 3 digital).
* When motion ceases the LED light strip is gradually turned off.
* An LDR (Analog A0) is used to detect ambient light levels. The LED is only turned on if the ambient
* light level is lower than a specified threshold.
* Change history
* --------------
* 2020-10 GMc    Added Debug constant+debug messages
*                Expanded the PIR checking to support multiple PIR's
* 2016-04 GMc    Initial Version
*/

// Uncomment the following for debug messages.
//#define DEBUG

// Define a constant that determines at what light level should
// should the LED strip be turned on. If the light level is above
// this threshold, the LED strip will not be turned on when motion is triggered.
#ifdef DEBUG
  #define LIGHT_ON_THRESHOLD 700
#else
  #define LIGHT_ON_THRESHOLD 200
#endif

// The pins to which the various peripherals are connected.
// NB: The pirPins array defines the pins to which the PIR signal (or out) pins are connected to.
// IMPORTANT: The contents of this array need to be modified to reflect the number of PIR's that you have.
//            each entry in the pirPins array defines that a PIR is connected to the specified pin.
//            below are three examples that show 1 to 3 PIRs connected to the Arduino.

const int pirPins [] = {2};       // Define a single PIR connected to DIO pin 2
//const int pirPins [] = {2, 4};    // Define dual PIRs. One is connected to DIO pin 2, the other to DIO pin 4.
//const int pirPins [] = {2, 4, 5};   // Define triple PIRs. They are connected to DIO pins 2, 4 and 5.

const int pirCount = sizeof(pirPins) / sizeof(pirPins[0]);    // The number of PIR's defined.
const int ledStripPin = 3;        // Output: PWM signal to the MOSFET.
const int lightSensorPin = A0;    // Input: The reading from the ligh sensor (LDR)

// Cooperative multi-tasking data.
// Cooperative multi-tasking works by activating a task from time to time.
// The period of time between activations depends upon the task.
// This variables is used to track the point in time that we last checked the
// Arduino clock. Our main loop will continually check to see if the Arduino's clock
// has ticked over (> 1ms has passed since we last did anything). If it has, then
// the individual tasks are checked to see if it is time that they should be activated.
//
// You can visually see this working if you activate the Serial monitor in the Arduino IDE.
// What you will see is that the ambient light level reporting will seemingly randomly appear
// in amongst any other debugging messages you might add to the program (e.g. outputting the
// brightness level during a fade).
//
unsigned long timePrev = 0;

// Multi-tasking sub tasks:
// - Read the PIR once every 10 ms.
// - If turning on the LED's, adjust the brightness ever 10 ms
// - It turning off the LED's, adjust the brightness every 30 ms
// - Report the light leveel once every second (this is primarily for testing).
#define PIR_TIME 10               // Check the PIR every 10 ms
unsigned int pirReadTmr = 0;      // A counter to measure how long since we last checked the PIR

#define FADE_ON_TIME 10           // LED's "fade on", the brightness is increased every 10 ms.
#define FADE_OFF_TIME 30          // LED's "fade off", the brightness is decreased every 30 ms.
unsigned int faderTime = FADE_ON_TIME;  // will be set to either FADE_ON_TIME or FADE_OFF_TIME depending upon
                                        // whether we are turning the LED's on or off.
unsigned int faderDelayTmr = 0;   // A counter to measure how long since we last adjusted the LED brightness.

#define LIGHT_CHECK_TIME 1000     // Check the ambient light level once every 1000 ms (once per second)
unsigned int lightCheckTmr = 0;   // A counter to measure how long since we last reported the ambient light level.

/*****************************************************************************
* Setup:
* - Initialise the Serial comm's just in case we are debugging/testing.
* - set up the MOSFET (ledStripPin) and builtin LED PIN to output
* - Initialise the multi-tasking timer (timePrev),
*/
void setup() {

Serial.begin(115200);
  int cnt = 0;
  // Wait for the the Serial port to initialise (but don't wait forever)
  while (!Serial && cnt < 100) {
      cnt++;
      delay(10);
  }
  // Set the digital outputs (LED_BUILTIN and LED Strip MOSFET)
  pinMode(LED_BUILTIN, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, LOW);
  pinMode(ledStripPin, OUTPUT);

#ifdef DEBUG
  Serial.println(F("Debug mode on"));
#endif
  Serial.println(F("Ready"));

// Initialise the time Keeper
  timePrev = millis();
}

* Loop:
* - Check to see if the time has changed.
*   - If the time has changed, work out how long has elapsed since the last
*     time we checked (should always be 1 ms)
*   - Update the 3 sub-task time counters.
*   - Check each sub-task time counter to see if it has passed it's respective
*     threshold.
*     - If we have passed the threshold, call the appropriate sub-task.
*     - reset the appropriate time counter to 0.
*/
void loop() {

// Get the current time in millis.
  // Note that the value is unsigned long. If you do not use unsigned long, then
  // after a few days your multi-tasking might "freak out" (the technical term for
  // not performing as expected).
  unsigned long timeNow = millis();

// Has the time progressed since last time we checked?
  if (timeNow != timePrev) {
    // Yep, so work out how long has passed (normally 1 ms)
    unsigned int delta = timeNow - timePrev;
    // Capture the current time so we can check if time has moved on from "right now".
    timePrev = timeNow;

// Update the sub-task time counters.
    pirReadTmr += delta;
    faderDelayTmr += delta;
    lightCheckTmr += delta;

// Has the pir timer passed it's threshold? If so, check the PIR.
    if (pirReadTmr >= PIR_TIME) {
      processPir();
      pirReadTmr = 0;
    }

// Has the fader timer passed it's threshold? If so, adjust the brightness of the LED's
    if (faderDelayTmr >= faderTime) {
      processFade();
      faderDelayTmr = 0;
    }

// Has the ambient light level timer passed it's threshold? If so, report the ambient light level.
    if (lightCheckTmr >= LIGHT_CHECK_TIME) {
      processLightCheck();
      lightCheckTmr = 0;
    }
  }
}

/*******************************************************
* check PIR Array
* Check each of the PIRs for motion detection.
* If any of them report motion detected, return a HIGH value (motion detected).
* Otherwise if none of them have reported any motion detected (i.e. all of them are LOW), then return a LOW value.
*/
int checkPirArray() {
        // Step through the array of PIRs one by one
  for (int i = 0; i < pirCount; i++) {
    int triggeredInd = digitalRead(pirPins[i]);   // Read the PIR
    if (triggeredInd) {                           // Is it triggered (i.e. triggeredInd is HIGH)?
#ifdef DEBUG
      Serial.print("pir "); Serial.print(i); Serial.print(F(" (DIO pin ")); Serial.print(pirPins[i]); Serial.println(F(") triggered."));
#endif
      return HIGH;                                // Yes, it is triggered, we only need one, so return immediately with a "motion detected" status.
    }
  }
  return LOW;                                     // None of the PIRs are triggered, so return a no motion detected status.
}

* Multi-tasking sub tasks start here
*/
// Variable to track the last known state of the PIRs - initially this should be OFF.
int pirState = LOW;

// Variables to track what the LED control is doing.
bool fadeDisabled = true;     // Are we fading? true = NO, false = YES
bool fadeUp = true;           // Which direction are we fading? true = ON (i.e. getting brighter), false = OFF (i.e. getting dimmer)
int brightness = 0;           // The current brightness. Initially the LED's are off, therefore the brightness is 0.

/*************************************
* Process PIR
* - Called when it is time to check the PIR to see if it has changed state.
* - If the PIR has changed state, initiate the appropriate action for the LED.
* Note. It is possible that the PIR will report that "motion has stopped". This might happen
* part way through the LED turning off cycle. If this occurs, then the fadeOFf will immediately be
* stopped and the fadeOn will be initiated.
* This could happen if someone moves out of sight of the PIR, but returns shortly after the PIR
* stops reporting motion.
* The overall result is the that the LED's will smoothly transition from whatever brightness level
* they happened to be at back to full brightness with no ugly blinking, flashing or sudden jump to
* an extreme level of brightness.
* While the above scenario can be handled without multi-tasking, it is much easier (IMHO) to do with
* this form of multi-tasking. That is checking the PIR state changes while simultaneously adjusting the
* LED brightness (and as it happens, simultaneously reporting the ambient brightness once every second).
*/
void processPir() {
  // Read the PIR and see if it's state has changed from last time we checked.
  int pirTriggeredInd = checkPirArray();        // Call the function that checks the PIR array for motion.
  if (pirTriggeredInd != pirState) {            // has the motion status changed since we last checked?
    pirState = pirTriggeredInd;                 // Yes, PIR state has changed, so record this new state for subsequent state change checking.
    if (pirState == HIGH) { // Has the PIR detected motion?
      Serial.println("Motion Detected");        // Yep!
                            // Signal that motion has been detected by turning the BUILTIN_LED on.
      digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, HIGH);
                            // Determine if we need to turn on the LED Strip.
                            // we will turn on the LED strip if:
                            // a) the ambient light level is less than the LIGHT_ON_THRESHOLD, or
                            // b) the current state of the LED's is on (brightness > 0)
      if (getLightLevel() < LIGHT_ON_THRESHOLD || brightness > 0) {
        fadeOn();           // initiate the turn LED's on sub-task
      }
    } else {                // Motion no longer detected.
      Serial.println("Motion ended");
                            // Signal that motion is no longer detected by turning the BUILTIN_LED off.
      digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, LOW);
      fadeOff();            // initiate the turn LED's off sub-task
    }
  }
}

* Fade On
*   Initiates the turning ON of the LED strip.
*/
void fadeOn() {
  fadeDisabled = false;       // Enable the fader sub-task.
  fadeUp = true;              // Set the direction to "turn on LED's" (i.e. "get brighter").
  faderTime = FADE_ON_TIME;   // Set the timer threshold that controls how frequently we increase the brightness.
}

* Fade Off
*   Initiates the turning OFF of the LED strip.
*/
void fadeOff() {
  fadeDisabled = false;       // Enable the fader sub-task.
  fadeUp = false;             // Set the direction to "turn off LED's" (i.e. "get dimmer").
  faderTime = FADE_OFF_TIME;  // Set the timer threshold that controls how frequently we decrease the brightness.
}

* Fader sub-task
*   Adjusts the brightness of the LED strip.
*   Note that the brightness of the LED's is written to the LED strip PIN using analogWrite.
*   This means that the Arduino uses PWM to rapidly switch the LED's on and off during the period of time
*   between calls to this sub-task (either 10 or 30 ms). The proportion of time that the LED's are ON compared
*   to the time that they are off is directly related to the value written to the port (i.e. the value in brightness).
*   A value of 0 means the LED's are ON for 0% of the time and OFF 100% of the time (i.e. totally off).
*   A value of 63 or 64 means roughly 25% of the time ON and 75% of the time off (i.e. one quarter brightness).
*   A value of 127 means roughly 50% of the time ON and 50% of the time OFF (i.e. half brightness).
*   A value of 255 means 100% of the time ON and 0% of the time OFF (i.e. full brightness).
*   Each time this sub-task is called, it will increase (or decrease) the brightness by 1 if the sub-task is enabled.
*/
void processFade() {
  // First, check to see if the sub-task is active?
  if (fadeDisabled) {
    return;                   // No, just return (i.e. do nothing).
  }

// Debug: Output the current brightness level every 32 steps and when it reaches the maximum.
//  if ((brightness & 0x1F) == 0 || brightness == 255) {
//      Serial.print(" ** brightness = ");
//      Serial.println(brightness);
//  }

// The sub-task is active (i.e. we are "fading" the LED's)
  if (fadeUp) {               // Are we increasing the brightness?
    if (brightness < 255) {   // Yep, is the current brightness less than the maximum possible value?
      brightness++;           // Yep, increase the brightness and write it to the ledStripPin
      analogWrite(ledStripPin, brightness);
    } else {
      fadeDisabled = true;    // We have reached the maximum brightness (=255) so this task is done. Disable it.
//      Serial.println("Fade on done.");
    }
  } else {                    // We are decreasing the brightness (turning the LED's off)
    if (brightness > 0) {     // Is the current brightness more than the minimum possible value?
      brightness--;           // Yep, decrease the brightness by 1 and write it to the ledStripPin.
      analogWrite (ledStripPin, brightness);
    } else {
      fadeDisabled = true;    // We have reached the minimum brightness (= 0) so this task is done. Disable it.
//      Serial.println("Fade off done.");
    }
  }
}

* get Light Level
*  Check and return the ambient light level in a range from 0 (darkest) to 1023 (brightese)
*/
int getLightLevel() {
  // Calculate the light level as the inverse of the value read.
  // The circuit (LDR connected to ground and resistor connected to +5V) means that as it get's darker, the
  // LDR resistance get's higher. Therefore the reading at A0 gets closer to +5V which is read as higher values at A0.
  // Similarly as it get's brighter, the LDR's resistance get's closer to zero, therefore the voltage at A0 gets lower,
  // which is read as lower values at A0.
  // This is, IMHO, counter intuitive, so the easy solution is to subtract the A0 reading from 1023 which means
  //    brighter ambient light (low reading) gives a higher result (e.g. 1023 - 0 = 1023)
  //    darker ambient light (high reading) gives lower result (e.g. 1023 - 1023 = 0)
  int lightLevel = 1023 - analogRead(lightSensorPin);      // Photo resistor with 10K voltage divider
  return lightLevel; 
}

* process Light check
*  sub task that periodically reports the current ambient light level.
*/
void processLightCheck() {
  int lightLevel = getLightLevel();
  Serial.print("Light level: ");
  Serial.println(lightLevel);
}

Odpowiedź
(29-09-2022, 22:15)Witam. napisał(a): Właśnie jestem na etapie zrobienia sobie swojego pierwszego funkcjonalnego projektu do mieszkania tj: podświetlenie pod szafkami kuchennymi z czujką ruchu oraz czujką światła. Napisałem sobie działający program na Arduino Uno lecz docelowo chciałem wykorzystać do tego celu ATtiny85. I tu się pojawił problem bo coś ta biblioteka Timers.h chyba nie działa z tym procesorem. Ale na tym jeszcze popracuję - bo chcę. Chętnie wkleję Ci mój programik który u mnie działa. Nie jest może perfekcyjny ale to są moje "początki". Możesz sobie coś dopasować zmieniać czasy procedury.. Kod jest prosty i raczej czytelny. Drobne info zapisałem w komentarzach.
Pozdrawiam KaDe.
Kod:
#include <Timers.h>
Timers <5> akcja;
int zal,wyl,czas,czujka,foto,pwm = 0;
int start =5;   // wartość 5 jest ustawiona dla testów, jest to czas ile sekund po wykryciu ruchu (przy wzbudzonej czujce foto oczywiście)
                // ma być właczone podświetlenie na max. Po tym czasie jeśli dalej jest ciemno w pomieszczeniu ma być właczone podświetlenie
                // z wypełnieniem 10 momentu aż  zrobi się dzień i czujka foto odblokuje czas "np. wyl=100" sek i zgasi całkiem "pwm=0"

void zad0(){
czujka = analogRead(14);              // odczyt czujki ruchu
if (czujka>110){czas=start; wyl=100;} // jeśli czujka aktywna to czas start

}
void zad1(){
  if (czas>0){ czas--;}               //odliczanie czasu
  wyl--;
  }
void zad2(){
  foto = analogRead(15);
if (foto > 400) {zal = 10; wyl= 100;}// odczyt czujki foto; zmienna "zal" służy dalej w programie jako minimalne podświetlenie w ciemności
else zal=0;

}
void zad3(){                     // realizowanie powolnego gaszenia
  if (pwm > 10){pwm--;}
  else akcja.updateInterval(3,0); 
}
void zad4(){
  if (pwm < 255){pwm++;}
  else akcja.updateInterval(4,0); // realizowanie zwolnionego załaczenia
}
void setup(){
  pinMode(11, OUTPUT);          //port PWM
  pinMode(14, INPUT);           //port czujki ruchu
  pinMode(15, INPUT);           //port czujki światła
  Serial.begin(9600);
  akcja.attach(0, 500, zad0 ); // sprawdzenie  ird
  akcja.attach(1, 1000, zad1 );// odliczanie
  akcja.attach(2, 333, zad2 ); // sprawdzenie foto
  akcja.attach(3, 0, zad3);    // zgaś
  akcja.attach(4, 0, zad4);    // zapal

}
void loop(){

akcja.process();                                               // inicjalizacja lub aktualizacja wszystkich procedur(wątków, zdarzeń itp.)
  if ((zal==10) && (czas==0)){akcja.updateInterval(3,20);}       // warunek wygaszania, tu parametr 20 określa czas 20 msek iteracji
  if ((zal==10) && (czas==start)){akcja.updateInterval(4,15);}   // warunek załączenia, tu parametr 15 określa czas 15 msek iteracji
  if ((zal==0) && (wyl==0)){pwm=0;}                              // wyłączenie podświetlenia końcowe (za dnia - czujka foto nieaktywna)
  analogWrite(11,pwm);                                           // praca w cyklu
  }

Odpowiedź

Skocz do:

Przeglądający: 1 gości